Reputation. Respect. Result.
Our Lift Solutions
Whether you are a lift installer, a consultant or a homeowner looking for an efficient lift solution which takes up little space, is easy to install and increases a property’s value, we are delighted to offer you simply the best solutions in the market. We have an extensive network of offices nationwide and have sold and installed countless residential elevators in our company’s history. Our elevator designs are stylish while making it easier to move around your home.
A residential elevator will add value and convenience to your home. As multi-level homes become more popular than ever, a residential elevator makes sense when you are building a new home. If stairs are becoming a barrier, a residential elevator can allow you to stay in the home and neighborhood you love.
- Travel up to 50 feet
- Rated speed 40 feet per minute (fpm)
- Cab openings available on 3 sides
- Manual or power opening gates and doors
- Custom interior finishes or trim out the cab yourself.
- Interior window to line up with a window in your hoistway
- Various drive systems available
- Two way 24 hour communication to our answering service
- Emergency battery operation to take you to the next floor
We offer a complete line of Commercial Elevators for all types of applications including hydraulic, traction and machine room-less (MRL) elevators. We will work with any architectural design to install your custom elevator to meet your specifications. Our ability to analyze the probable traffic patterns in your building and our knowledge of the latest elevator technologies allow us to help you select the most efficient and cost-effective system for your construction project. We will work directly with your architect in providing specifications and recommendations as to the type, size and speed of elevator equipment to best conform with requirements of individual buildings. In addition, contractors can rely upon us for fast, accurate and competitive estimates, including cost and construction time. Types of Commercial Elevators Available:
- Holeless Hydraulic Elevators
- Standard In-Ground Hydraulic Elevators
- Overhead Traction Elevators – Geared and Gearless
- Machine Room-Less (MRL) Elevators
- LULA (Limited Use/Limited Application) Elevators
Dumbwaiters provide a simple, space-efficient alternative to hauling materials between floors/building levels and reduce the likelihood of work-related injuries. A wide range of car sizes and lifting capacities are available. Your Arrow Lift sales representative will help you choose the right one for your application. Stop in our Blaine showroom to see an installed and working model. Features For commercial and residential use
- Custom sizes up to 36″ x 36″ x 48″
- Up to 500 lb. capacity
- Maximum travel distance of 50 ft.
- Automatic controls from any floor
- Can accommodate openings on 1, 2 or 3 sides
- Hoistway door options include slide up, bi-parting, swing, machine access
- Car gate options include collapsible and bi-parting
- Painted carbon steel, stainless steel
- 220V electrical with flexible power unit location
- Rolled steel rail mounted to 2″ x 12″ plank
- Energy-efficient cable drum drive
- Broken cable safety device and slack cable disconnect
- Meets all code requirements for safety
- Prewire package
- All door options meet 1.5 hour (B) fire rating from UL
- Knock-down construction standard
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors move materials in factories, warehouses, industrial plants and institutions or anywhere that products or supplies need to move from one level to another. Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors provide fast, efficient, convenient and safe access to/from mezzanines, balconies, basements, and between levels in multiple story buildings. They can be installed for through-floor, interior or exterior applications. The principal components of Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors include guide columns, carriage and a mechanical or hydraulic actuating mechanism. Transitions Lift & Elevator can help you design, install, and maintain your lift.
10Years of Experience
COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL ELEVATORS & LIFTS.
International Lift and Elevator Co. Ltd (I ELEVATOR™) is a registered Nigerian company that came into existence in July 2012.We have our core competence in the provision of quality and dependable elevator and lift services, installation of escalators, moving walkway, dumb waiters and home and platform lifts. Our Company has extensive experience in home lifts and standard conventional lift supplies, installation and maintenance.